A Dedication to Service
The funds we raise benefit all Cherokee County Senior Services' programs and help meet seniors' needs that are not currently covered by programs already in place. Funds come from grants, donations and fundraising events. All funds raised stay in Cherokee County assisting those seniors who are most in need. The VAC is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Please refer to tax rules and consult with your tax preparer to confirm your contributions are tax deductible as permitted by law.
Our Focus is the Elderly and Veterans
We strive to ensure leadership, stewardship, timeliness, and constructive responses to program assistance needs by: having Unwavering senior focus; enlisting Effective volunteer governance with Service emphasis; screening applicants to ensure the highest level of Direct Program Delivery; and Building on Relationships from the contributions and efforts of some of our generous and valued partners as shown here:
- Individuals, donors and volunteers – special recognition to Soleil Laurel Canyon Singers, VAC Board and Council Members
- Corporations – special recognition to Home Depot, R&D Mechanical, Motel 6, Amazon Smiles, Kroger, Inspired 2 Design LLC, Woodstock Furniture, TelPlus, Nelson Elder Care, Innovative Fitness, Northside Hospital, Roytec Industries
- Grants and Foundations– special recognition to Joe Johnson Foundation, Publix Foundation
- Faith based organizations – special recognition to Lake Arrowhead
- Clubs and associations – special recognition to Warriors for Christ
- Media – special recognition to Family Life Publications
Our seniors thank you for your support!