We have seniors without a/c or refusing to turn it on to save money
We have seniors who are living in unhealthy conditions
We have seniors in wheelchairs whose homes are inaccessible to them.
We have seniors trying to decide between paying for medication or electricity.
WAYS YOU CAN HELP US
Working Together to Assist Senior’s in Need
You can help make a difference. Volunteer. Help with Fundraising. Be an ambassador to the community.
JOIN US for LUNCH!
2019 - The VAC Benefit Luncheons are held on the THIRD FRIDAY of the month from 11:30AM - 1:00PM
- January 18 - Windsor House
- February 15 - Provident Village
- March 15 - Benton House
- April 26 - Camellia Place (4th Friday)
- May 17 - Manor Lake
- June 21- The Arbor at BridgeMill
- July 19 - Tranquil Gardens
- August 16 - Cameron Hall of Canton
- September 20 - The Lodge at BridgeMill
- October 18 - The Waterford at Hidden Lake
- November 15 - The Oaks at Towne Lake
Thank you to all of our hosting partners! LEARN MORE